Congratulations to the Runners & Walkers of the 2013 Hunger Run!
View race day photos & a gallery from Danielle Prince Photography
The Hunger Run board with some of the 2013 volunteers, left to right:
Karla Jones, Caycee Lonnon, Scott & Betty Spencer of Foods for Life, Debbie Lawrence, Jessica Crabtree, Whitteni Hale (Race Director), Leah Sexton, Karin Ruiz, Megan Lonnon (Volunteer Coordinator), Claude Ruiz (Choctaw Food Bank), Lori Blagg (Treasurer), Meagin Warren
The Clinton Hunger 5K Run or Walk is headed up by a board of residents of Van Buren County. The hope of this event is to unite our community to raise awareness and funds to support our local food banks, Food for Life and the Choctaw Food Bank.
This family friendly event encourages participation of the whole family and all ages. The event’s mission is to provide a quality and competitive running event while promoting and raising funds for our local food banks. This race runs through the beautiful Ozarks of Arkansas.
- All ages are welcome! The whole family can get involved in this fun event to help our community. Registration for the 2nd Annual Hunger Run will open January 2014.
- Door prizes & refreshments will be provided for the runners & walkers.
- The top 3 finishers in every age group will receive an award medal at the finish line!
How you can Help
We welcome your contributions! There are several other ways you can participate:
- Support our efforts – Bring a donation of non-perishable food items
- Foods for Life, Hwy 65 B in Clinton
- Choctaw Food Bank, Hwy 330 E
- Become a Sponsor – Become a Hunger Fighter, Hunger Hero, or Hunger Champion.
Advertize your business or service with one of our Sponsorship Packages
- Volunteer your time – Want to get involved? Let us know!